Join us on Sun 15 Dec for our cosy Spanish year-end celebration at Singapore’s chic social club, Crane.
It’s a heart-warming time of the year as we head towards the Christmas season. We wonder how fast the year has flown, and look forward to culminating it with friends and family. What better occasion than at our year-end festive gathering!
Be part our creative community of Spanish and local friends, students, dancers and overseas guest musicians. Enjoy dance, song, music along with an experience of Muga wines from Spain’s famed vineyards and a selection of cheeses.
Participate! We love to share and teach you some dance moves. Get ready for a sampler of flamenco and great classics, and get your feet tapping to some familiar favourite Spanish carols!
Where? In one of Singapore’s best-kept secrets! Feel at home in the lush, social Crane club, just up from Mohammed Sultan Road. Stylish and chic, always warm and welcoming! We can almost imagine a fire-place somewhere! But right, we’re in tropical Singapore, I hear you.
Instead, we’ll be warming up the floor with our energy and interaction. Here’s what to discover on this matinée:
PART 1: PassionTime!
Arrive early, get social, have fun, explore the club 🙂
Open Stage: PassionTime! Check out what our community of Spanish aficionados are putting up! Enjoy an eclectic Spanish mix of song, dances. Plus interactive items to get your hands and feet moving!
(And find out how you can get involved in PassionTime, for next year! You have one year to get creative and prepare!)
Journey to Spain, in spirit, in imagination, in spontaneity!
INTERLUDE: Wine & Cheese
Journey to Spain with your taste-buds, this time to the famous Rioja region.
Sample a wine from the Muga Bodega and a selection of cheeses.
Here’s a bonus – Meet our friends, from Cellar Master, our Lifestyle Partner for the occasion. They’d be happy to tell you about the culture behind these Spanish gastronomic delights from this country.
No worries if you don’t take alcohol, we have a selection of non-alcoholic drinks for you!
PART 2 – Serenades & Villancicos
The journey continues with Tania & dancers from Spanish Dance Singapore as well as guest artists, singer Angela López (Spain) and guitarist, Adien Fazmail (Indonesia).
Our Spanish repertoire is diverse. Enjoy instead a delightful spread of dances to the classic compositions and lighter-hearted flamenco, soothing guitar melodies , uplifting pop and bossa songs! All in the comfy setting of this chic social club!
Date: Sun 15 Dec 2019, 3pm – 5pm
Venue: Crane Club, The Herencia Building, 46 Kim Yam Road, #01-06, Singapore 239351
- 2.30pm Arrival and enjoy
- 3.00pm Part 1, PassionTime!
- 3.45pm Interlude with F&B
- 4.15pm Part 2, Serenades & Villancicos
- 5.00pm End of our Spanish affair! Feliz Navidad!
SPANISH PASS: $50 nett
Available on EventBrite. Click here. Your Pass includes:
- All participatory and artistic programmes (Acts 1 & 2) by the community of performers and our guest artists.
- F&B Intermission of one glass of wine and a selection of cheeses (non-alcoholic options available). Hosted by our Lifestyle Partner, Cellar Master. (If you are curious about the culture or story behind the products, ask them!)
- GIFT CARD. One free Spanish Dance class on the first Sunday of January 2020. (Redeem your $50 pass for a 1.5h free class worth $40!). Gift it to yourself, or to your friends or family for Christmas, to start off the 2020 on the right foot and exploratory spirit!